Project Based Learning (PBL) is a teaching method in which students gain knowledge and skills by working on projects, where their acquired theoretical knowledge can be applied.
Why Project Based Learning (PBL)
- PBL improves learning.
- PBL provides opportunities for students to use technology.
- PBL builds success skills for college, career, and life.
- PBL makes school and colleges more engaging for students.
- PBL makes teaching more enjoyable and rewarding.
- PBL helps in understanding standards while designing and building.
- PBL connects students and schools with Industry, Corporate and Real World.
Greenpower Electric Car Project Based Learning helps in understanding:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Material Science
- Electric and Mechanical Combination (Mechatronic)
- Presenting Skills
- Team Work
- Project Management
- Economics & Fund Management
- Finally using RACE as an end result to get feeling of Competition